Hope someone else is getting some stamping done, I haven't done any in awhile except for bookmarks with the kids at school as a celebration for finishing up our first unit of reading. I hope to make several more Christmas cards soon so that they can go into military boxes mailed out from our church mid November. I don't know if they'd have time to get them and then mail them, maybe I should try for Valentine's cards instead?
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Contest Card
Since I don't have anything "new" to post I decided to share my contest card from the last week of VC Rocks which was at the end of August. My card was not a winner but I do love it and it's been sitting here by my desk just so I can admire it. I may be sending it to my Grandmother on her birthday Tuesday Oct 12th which happens to be my birthday too.

Hope someone else is getting some stamping done, I haven't done any in awhile except for bookmarks with the kids at school as a celebration for finishing up our first unit of reading. I hope to make several more Christmas cards soon so that they can go into military boxes mailed out from our church mid November. I don't know if they'd have time to get them and then mail them, maybe I should try for Valentine's cards instead?
Hope someone else is getting some stamping done, I haven't done any in awhile except for bookmarks with the kids at school as a celebration for finishing up our first unit of reading. I hope to make several more Christmas cards soon so that they can go into military boxes mailed out from our church mid November. I don't know if they'd have time to get them and then mail them, maybe I should try for Valentine's cards instead?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment