Friday, July 16, 2010

Camp Card

My dearest darling daughter is going to sleep away camp after church on Sunday. I am working on several items for her to go into a care package. I found a tutorial to make a box card with a drawer and thought is would be cute to add into her stash. I'm not allowed to send candy so I've placed elastic hair bands in the box. I also made the box in yellow, her current favorite color and stamped on the dog from Ruff Day a retired SU stamp set. This project uses a few Stamps by Judith (bone, woof & paw) and the sentiment is a current stamp set also from SU called, Smarty Pants. More projects to come and another VC Blog Hop this weekend.





If you'd like to make this for yourself, click on the link below to be taken to the tutorial I used.
http://juliedavison.com/Tutorials/1007_BoxCardWithDrawer.pdf

Thanks for checking out my blog and don't forget to stop back by for the blog hop this weekend and another project.
-Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment