Thursday, July 22, 2010

I broke by Big Shot

Can you believe it? I actually broke a part of my Big Shot, my brand new, hardly used, only had it a month Big Shot. WTH? This is a tale of woe and stupidity. When I ordered my machine I thought I got all the pads and such that I'd need. I forgot the silicone rubber deal for the texturz plates. I found this awesome substitute ... a mouse pad except of course that it didn't fit quite right. Well I made my little BS sandwich with the mouse pad doing duty for the silicone and the result is shown below!



I called all the craft stores in my area because I was in the middle of another card swap after all. I finally found what I needed (the impressions pad and silicone mat) but I had to buy it as a kit with 3 additional texturz plates. Thankfully they're plates I didn't have but they're also not SU plates. At least I can use Mr. Big again!

No comments:

Post a Comment